When ‘Yes’ is a big no, no
The professionals seem to be knocking seven bells out of the amateurs, says former deputy SNP leader, Jim Sillars
Westminster fears losing Scotland’s oil money
Scotland could survive "perfectly well, economically, if it was independent", says former Chancellor
Plain packaging u-turn “crude, mistaken and politically-driven”
Scottish Health Secretary Alex Neil says Scotland could "go it alone" on standardised packaging
European official condemns voting ban
Nils Muižnieks, the Council of Europe’s human rights commissioner, calls for change
- Where power lies
- Last week I was interviewed by the Voice of Russia radio station about my views on the referendum debate. I fear it descended into a rammy worthy of ...
- New planning project
- A new project has been launched to get young people involved in the planning system.
- Prioritising Prevention
- In the first of a three-part series on cancer in Scotland, Holyrood looks at steps to prevent cancer
- Harvie: ‘Don’t make oil and gas the backbone of budget’
- Relying on income from oil and gas industry as backbone of Scottish budget "absurd"