Period Dignity Scotland 2021
28 January 2021
With Scotland being the first country to make period products free, join us to discuss all things period. Holyrood is delighted to present our Period Dignity conference, in partnership with the Scottish Government.
This event will investigate how we can embed a culture of period dignity across Scotland – featuring some of the leading voices in period dignity, including Aileen Campbell MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Local Government and Monica Lennon MSP, spearhead of the period dignity campaign.
You’ll have access to workshops exploring a range of voices and experiences of periods and come together virtually to celebrate the passing of the Bill and explore how we can make periods in Scotland a positive experience for all.
Join us on 28 January 2021, as we examine the progress of periods in Scotland.
Key issues to be addressed include:
Back to top
- The Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Bill, implementing the new legislation
- Sharing best practice in implementing period policies across sectors
- Addressing taboos and inequalities in menstruation and menstrual health
- Exploring the challenges and success of free product provision in schools and colleges and how we continue to change the conversation around periods in education
- Creating and implementing a workplace period policy and strategy