Building on the success of Holyrood’s Cyber Security Scotland series, running for the past 6 years, Cyber Security Northern Ireland brought together key experts from across Northern Ireland, the rest of the UK and beyond. Over 165 delegates attended the event and we are delighted to run the event for a second year.
It is no longer possible for cyber-security policies to be purely reactive and it is essential for all organisations’ have the capacity to protect themselves from security breaches and the potentially catastrophic consequences.
Holyrood’s 2nd annual Cyber Security Northern Ireland conference will examine the latest developments and emerging threats as well as showcasing best practice.
Join key stakeholders, experts and peers as we examine the next steps to strengthen defences, improve preparedness and cyber resilience.
Key issues to be addressed:
- The latest thinking on cyber-security practice and policy
- Current and emerging threats and technologies within a national and international context
- How to future-proof your cyber defence systems and strategies
- Good practice and innovation in preventing, detecting and responding to attacks
- Developing a whole-organisation approach - improving awareness, culture and behaviour
For more information please visit http://cybersecurityni.holyrood.com