Cyber Security 2018
With the frequency of cyber-attacks and cost per breach rising rapidly, public bodies, businesses and third sector organisations need to assess their cyber defences urgently. Public bodies must also address concerns over whether the shift towards integration leaves organisations exposed, and how to overcome the security fears holding back adoption of cloud services and technologies, when considering how to protect the sensitive data they have been trusted with.
Learn about current and emerging cyber threats at Holyrood Connect’s Cyber Security 2018 Conference and join peers and cyber security experts for easily implemented solutions to secure your data and minimize your exposure in the event of an attack.
We will also consider how the public and third sector can use its expertise and resources to help individuals, businesses and other non-public organisations to protect themselves against cyber threats and thus build a cyber resilient society.
Key issues to be addressed
- How aware are you of the current cyber threat landscape in Scotland?
- Where are your organisation’s weakest cyber defence spots?
- Over a year on from the ‘cyber resilience strategy for scotland’, have the government’s priorities changed or have the implications and burdens on your organisation shifted?
- How cyber-competent and risk-aware are staff in the public and third sector and how can they be helped to make safer decisions online?
- Which solutions are most suited to your budget, industry and organisation?
- How are other organisations becoming more cyber resilient and which parts of their strategy could you adopt?
Who should attend
The conference will be suitable for everyone with a professional interest in cyber security, from private businesses to government bodies and third sector organisations. The majority of delegates at previous conferences were drawn from central government, local government, police and fire services, health services, education and the third sector.
Each previous Cyber Security event has sold out so book early to avoid disappointment.
Visit http://cybersecurity.holyrood.com for more information