Connect Conference 2017
Holyrood’s 6th Annual Connect Conference will bring together ICT professionals from across the public sector and beyond to examine how to drive forward integration of digital technologies in the reform of public services.
Why you should attend
- Get an up-to-date brief on the current policy developments and priorities, including the refreshed Digital Strategy
- Explore how to build and develop digital public services around the needs of people
- Gain insights into practical examples of digital transformation and integration from across the public sector
- Consider how we can make sure everybody shares in the social, economic and democratic opportunities of digital
- Examine how we can meet current and future opportunities and challenges
- Network with your peers
The Connect Awards
This agenda setting conference will again be accompanied by The Connect Awards. The Connect Awards has established itself as an unmissable celebration of innovation, leadership and success across Scotland’s public sector; recognising organisations and individuals who have been fundamental to the progression of Scotland’s digital ambitions. With an expanded award category program for this year, the opportunities for your organisation to have their achievements recognised is better than ever!
This year we have 9 categories, and the shortlist is now available. For more information please visit the Awards homepage.
For more information please email email@example.com or phone 0131 285 1635