- The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement. Payment must be received in full prior to the event.
- We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of registration information.
- Cancellations confirmed in writing prior to 7 days before the event will be liable for an administration charge of 15%. We regret that no refund can be made after that date, for whatever reason.
- Invoices are payable upon receipt and should be paid prior to the conference.
- Substitutions will be accepted if notified in writing before the event.
- Bookings made less than 7 days prior to an event are non-refundable.
- Partial cancellations of discounted multiple bookings that revert to a single place will attract the full rate.
- If you are unable to attend the conference and are purchasing the conference report, it will be sent to you after the event, provided your payment has been received.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and the timing of the programme or the identity of the speakers.
- Please ensure that if your organisation operates a purchase order system and you fail to get authorisation, you will be held personally liable for the payment unless we are notified within 48hrs of the booking.
The personal information provided by you will be held on a database by Holyrood Communications Ltd and may be shared with companies in the Holyrood Communications Ltd group. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to Holyrood Communications Ltd, 14-16 Holyrood Road, Edinburgh, EH8 8AF quoting the name of the event.