Digital Health & Care Scotland
Building on the success of our annual eHealth events, in 2017 the event will evolve into Holyrood Connect’s largest ever Digital Health and Care event. Our two-day event will bring together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate the initiatives contributing to the 2020 Vision and provides a key platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing.
Our event has been designed to allow delegates to:
- Hear from key innovators, digital health experts and front-line care agencies about how technology can achieve longer, healthier lives in Scotland
- Put patients at the centre of digital strategies and empower them through technology
- Evaluate the Scottish Governments eHealth Strategy and prepare for an update in 2017
- Identify and overcome barriers in digital health
- Replicate elements of successful digital health and care programmes from beyond Scotland
- Use data and informatics analysis to improve health and care delivery in Scotland
We are delighted to be able to offer a number of bursary funded places to those within the public and third sector working closely in transforming healthcare. These places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Taking place on February 28th and March 1st 2017, Holyrood Connect’s annual Digital Health and Care conference is an unmissable event for health professionals in Scotland.
Attend Holyrood Connect’s annual Digital Health and Care conference to assess the impact of the eHealth strategy, which promised ‘considerable progress’ across Scotland by 2017, and prepare for the publication of an updated strategy due in 2017. With case studies ranging from digitally empowered patients to digital primary care and best practices from beyond Scotland, our event will be a must-attend for healthcare professionals, policy makers and third sector bodies.